What does “Hosted PBX” really mean?
Here’s the bottom line….
Instead of that ungainly PBX box in the telecom closet, Caller-IP delivers all hosted PBX phone services right over your Internet connection using VoIP technology. With Caller-IP, your virtual PBX phone service is affordable, simple to manage, and gives your entire company the kind of features you thought were only available for the “big guys.”
With Caller-IP’s Hosted PBX Business Phone Service You Can…
- Lose the big box and the big fees — No need to buy, lease, or pay maintenance fees on a complex PBX system at your office. Your hosted PBX solution is delivered right over your Internet connection.
- Save a lot — We can typically save businesses about 50% off their phone bill and up to 90% off what it would cost them to invest in a traditional PBX system.
- Simplify with one company — Get everything you need from one company: your phones, all of your calling features, and your local, long distance, and international calling abilities.
- Put all employees under the same phone system — Home workers, office workers, traveling employees: they all share the same virtual PBX features! No matter where they are located, they are only an extension call away from each other.
- Grow at your own pace — Order as many extensions as you need now; add more extensions or fax lines at anytime.
How Can a Virtual PBX Help Your Business?
You get an amazing business phone system that works exactly like you would expect it to – but it’s virtual. All you need are phones and an Internet connection. Meanwhile, we own and manage all of the equipment, software, and upgrades behind the scenes – so you don’t have to!